Aubrey B. Greer
Mr. Greer concentrates his practice in the area of civil litigation, representing both plaintiffs and defendants. Mr. Greer represents small, Memphis-based businesses, as well as large, national companies in matters including breach of contract and contract disputes, employment and labor disputes, landlord/tenant issues, as well as other business and tort matters.
Mr. Greer represents property developers and builders, as well as individual homeowners in real property disputes including matters affecting title, boundary disputes, property damage, and water rights.
Mr. Greer participates in litigation, on both the plaintiff and defense sides, involving Title VII, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act, including collective actions under the FLSA, and labor arbitrations pursuant to a collective bargaining agreement.
Mr. Greer has experience in appellate practice and has contributed to appeals before the Tennessee Court of Appeals, The Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Before joining Glankler Brown, Mr. Greer served in the United States Army, operating and training with some of the most elite combat forces in the world, specializing in small unit combat and reconnaissance. Mr. Greer served multiple combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan over the course of eight years as part of the Global War on Terrorism, Operation Iraqi Freedom, and Operation Enduring Freedom.
- University of Mississippi, J.D. magna cum laude
- University of Mississippi, B.A. cum laude
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- United States District Court for the Western District of Tennessee
- United States District Court for the Western District of Arkansas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas
- American Bar Association
- Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans Association
- Disabled American Veterans Organization
- University of Mississippi Alumni Association