R. Grattan Brown, Jr.
R. Grattan Brown, Jr., concentrates his practice in the areas of corporate, banking and commercial law.
Mr. Brown is a former member of the Board of Directors of National Commerce Financial Corporation prior to its merger with SunTrust Banks, Inc. Mr. Brown served as general counsel to the Memphis-Shelby County Airport Authority until March 2007.
- Vanderbilt University, B.A. degree, 1957
- Vanderbilt University, J.D. degree, 1959
Admitted to Practice
- The Best Lawyers in America, Corporate Law, Banking & Finance
- The Best Lawyers in America, “Memphis Best Lawyers Corporate Law- Corporate Law Lawyer of the Year 2012”
- Fellow, Memphis Bar Foundation
- Serving as member of the Board of Directors, Past President and Past General Chairman of Youth Programs, Inc., the sponsor of the PGA TOUR tournament in Memphis, Tennessee, known as the FedEx St. Jude Classic benefiting St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
- William R. Moore College of Technology
- Memphis-Shelby County Bar Association