E. Carl Krausnick III
Mr. Krausnick graduated from Washington and Lee University School of Law where he served on the Student Bar Association for three years, served as a member of the Student Affairs Committee and participated in Moot Court.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, J.D.
- Southern Methodist University, B.A., Philosophy
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- United States District Court for the Western District of Tennessee
- Student Bar Association Class President 1L, 2L, 3L.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law Class of 2017 Speaker at Graduation Awards Ceremony.