G. Hite McLean, III
G. Hite McLean, III concentrates his practice in the area of civil litigation, representing both plaintiffs and defendants in Tennessee and Mississippi. Prior to joining Glankler Brown, Mr. McLean specialized in family law at a boutique firm in Memphis where he argued trials and preliminary matters. In addition, Mr. McLean has successfully represented business owners in business disputes, individuals in landlord-tenant actions, and has served as the guardian ad litem in various matters. In 2016, he was a Justice Recipient for the Pro Bono Service Award in Tennessee.
A graduate of the University of Memphis School of Law, Mr. McLean received the CALI award for the Elder Law Legal Clinic and, during law school, served as law clerk for the Honorable Robert Benham in Shelby County Probate Court.
Mr. McLean graduated cum laude from the University of Mississippi with a B.A., while majoring in English, and received a M.B.A. from Christian Brothers University.
• University of Memphis, Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, J.D.
• Christian Brothers University, M.B.A.
• University of Mississippi, B.A. (cum laude)
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi
• Tennessee Bar Association
• Mississippi Bar Association
• Memphis Bar Association
• Member of the Board of Directors for Protect Our Aquifer
• Member of the Board of Directors for Beale Street Caravan
• Member of the Board of Directors for the Memphis Blues Society