Business & Commercial Litigation
GLANKLER BROWN AGGRESSIVELY LITIGATES FOR ITS CLIENTS WITH A FOCUS ON PREPARING AND TAKING THE CASE TO TRIAL.
Glankler Brown is proud of its strong business and commercial litigation practice, with successful experience in the resolution of:
- contract disputes,
- breach of warranty,
- commercial disputes,
- enforcement of creditor rights in large scale foreclosure proceedings,
- commercial landlord/tenant disputes,
- employment related disputes, including non-compete and non-solicitation agreements, and
- disputes which often arise between investors in start-up ventures, partnerships, corporations, limited liability companies and other legal relationships.
Glankler Brown also has experience handling cases that involve improper conduct in business transactions, such as claims for:
- tortious or intentional interference with contractual or advantageous relations,
- unfair competition,
- bad faith,
- breach of consumer protection laws and
- violation of other state and federal statutes and regulations.
Glankler Brown has been named a Top Tier law firm in the area of Commercial Litigation by U.S. News & World Report, in addition to being recommended by Benchmark Litigation. The firm also has several attorneys listed in “Best Lawyers in America” and “Top 150 Lawyers in Tennessee” in the area of business litigation.
Glankler Brown aggressively litigates for its clients with a focus on preparing and taking the case to trial. However, Glankler Brown’s attorneys have also been successful in negotiating many favorable settlements for our clients through the use of alternate dispute resolution, mediation and private settlement negotiation. A cost efficient and successful resolution for our clients is the firm’s goal.