Twenty attorneys from Glankler Brown, PLLC were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2011 (Copyright 2010 by Woodward/White, Inc. of Aiken, S.C.).
Selected from the Memphis office are:
- Louis F. Allen (Personal Injury Litigation);
- James F. Arthur, III (Non-White Collar Criminal Defense, White Collar Criminal Defense, Family Law);
- Stewart G. Austin, Jr. (Real Estate Law);
- Saul C. Belz (Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation);
- John David Blaylock (Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights Law);
- William L. Bomar (Medical Malpractice Law, Personal Injury Litigation);
- R. Grattan Brown, Jr. (Banking Law, Corporate Law);
- Oscar C. Carr III (Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Environmental Law, Professional Malpractice Law, Personal Injury Litigation);
- Lee J. Chase III (Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Health Care Law, Personal Injury Litigation);
- B. Douglas Earthman (Real Estate Law, Structured Finance Law);
- Lynn A. Gardner (Real Estate Law);
- Charles W. Hill (Commercial Litigation, Labor and Employment Law)
- John I. Houseal, Jr. (Alternative Dispute Resolution, Construction Law, Health Care Law,
- R. Hunter Humphreys (Real Estate Law);
- Robert L. Hutton (Appellate Law, Civil Rights Law, Commercial Litigation, Non-White-Collar Criminal Defense, White-Collar Criminal Defense);
- William T. Mays, Jr. (Corporate Law, Tax Law);
- George J. Nassar, Jr. (Tax Law, Trusts and Estates);
- J. William Pierce, Jr. (Real Estate Law, Structured Finance Law);
- Douglas P. Quay (Corporate Law, Tax Law);
- Randall B. Womack (Environmental Law).
This year marks the 12th year that Lee Chase has received the honor, the 22nd year that David Blaylock and Oscar Carr, III have been honored, and the 27th year that Grattan Brown has been named a Best Lawyer.
Lawyers were selected for inclusion in this new edition of Best Lawyers based on an exhaustive and rigorous peer-review survey that has been developed and refined for nearly 25 years. Lawyers are not allowed to pay a fee to be listed. Best Lawyers publishes an advertisement-free book each year to honor all those chosen. The current edition of Best Lawyers is based on 3.1 million confidential evaluations by only the top attorneys in the country. Best Lawyers also conducted thousands of extensive telephone interviews with leading attorneys throughout its balloting process.
Glankler Brown, PLLC is a full service firm with more than 50 attorneys in offices located in downtown and East Memphis.