December 23, 2013- Memphis, TN- Oscar C. Carr, III has been named a Top 100 Litigation Lawyer in Tennessee by the American Society of Legal Advocates (ASLA).
Oscar C. Carr, III practices in the area of litigation, with an emphasis on business, construction, environmental, and other civil litigation. He has been listed in The Best Lawyers in America for more than twenty years and is listed in the following fields:
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Commercial Litigation (Accounting, Civil Litigation, Commercial Disputes, Complex Litigation, Construction, Defendants, Insurance, Product Liability, Professional Malpractice, Tort)
- Litigation – Construction
- Litigation – Environmental
- Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants (Civil Litigation, Product Liability, Professional Malpractice)
- Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs (Civil Litigation, Product Liability, Professional Malpractice)
- Professional Malpractice Law – Defendants (Accountants, Legal Malpractice, Medical Malpractice)
Mr. Carr was named by Best Lawyers as the Memphis Environmental Lawyer of the Year (in Litigation) in 2014 and the Memphis Construction Lawyer of the Year in 2013. Mr. Carr is listed by SuperLawyers as one of the Top 100 Lawyers in Tennessee and one of the Top 50 Lawyers in the Mid-South. He is a Fellow of the Tennessee Bar Foundation and a Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America, a trial lawyer honorary society comprised of effective litigators throughout the United States. Mr. Carr has been named by the National Trial Lawyers as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Tennessee and has been named to MBQ Magazine’s Players List in Business Litigation since 2008.
ASLA is an invitation only legal organization comprised of the nation’s most skilled lawyers. It was founded with one central purpose- to identify and promote only the most outstanding legal talent throughout the country.
ABOUT GLANKLER BROWN: Based in Memphis, Tennessee, Glankler Brown, PLLC attorneys represent clients with matters throughout the United States and abroad. In addition to Tennessee, the firm’s attorneys are licensed in Mississippi, Arkansas, New York, Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, and the District of Columbia. With experience in more than 30 different areas of law, Glankler Brown’s attorneys deliver quality legal services to local, regional, national and international clients.
# # #