Lee J. Chase, III
Lee J. Chase, III, concentrates his practice in the areas of tort, health, and construction law with an emphasis on litigation, concerning personal injuries, medical malpractice, commercial disputes, and construction contracting, including construction contract negotiation and dispute resolution.
- Vanderbilt University, B.A. degree, 1964
- Vanderbilt University, LL.B. degree, 1967
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- The Best Lawyers in America, Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Health Care Law, Personal Injury Law and Construction Litigation
- Chambers USA, Leaders in their Fields, litigation
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rated
- Director and secretary, Primacy Corporation
- Vice-Chairman, Board of Directors, The Assisi Foundation of Memphis, Inc.
- Member, Journal Club
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Memphis Bar Association (Director 1984-85)
- The Law – Big News in Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury,
Understanding what you need to know about what the Courts have decreed
Memphis Bar Association Annual Litigation Seminar, 2010