Christopher C. Lamberson
Christopher concentrates his practice in the areas of corporate & business transactions and real estate & secured lending. He represents various public and private companies and their owners in a variety of transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, dispositions and structured finance, in addition to providing general commercial representation. Christopher represents commercial property owners in connection with the acquisition, development, rehabilitation, leasing, financing and disposition of multifamily, retail, industrial and office projects. He also works with both borrowers and lenders in all areas of secured lending, including bond-financed transactions.
- Washington & Lee University, B.S. degree with special attainments in commerce, 1995
- University of Memphis, M.B.A. and J.D. degrees, 1999
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- Best Lawyers in America, 2014- 2020
- Mid-South SuperLawyers, Rising Stars 2011, 2013
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rated
- Representation of Memphis-based developer in connection with purchase, rehabilitation and financing of low-income multifamily properties throughout the country. Transactions include both rated and unrated multifamily revenue bonds issued through state and local housing authorities, FHA/HUD-insured loans, assumption of HAP Contracts and procurement of local PILOTs.
- Representation of local and national multifamily, retail and industrial property owners and developers in connection with acquisitions, financings and dispositions throughout the country.
- Representation of public REIT in connection with development loans, acquisitions and dispositions.
- Lease work for multiple local office property owners.
- Representation of national service business and Memphis-based manufacturer in numerous stock and asset-based acquisitions throughout the United States.
- Representation of local business owners in structuring transfers and dispositions of privately-held companies.
- Representation of regional restaurant franchisees in connection with dispositions and restructuring.
- Representation of local broadcasting company in connection with FCC-regulated acquisitions and dispositions.