Kevin C. Cox
Kevin C. Cox concentrates his practice in the areas of business transactions, estate planning, trust, probate, taxation and general business law.
- University of Alabama, B.S. degree in corporate finance, 1990
- University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law and Fogelman College of Business, J.D. and M.B.A. degrees in 1994
- Washington University, LL.M. degree in Taxation, 1995
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- The Best Lawyers in America, Trusts & Estates, since 2018
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Memphis Bar Association
- Estate Planning Council of Memphis
- Past Chairman, Board of Directors, Christ Methodist Day School
- Board Member, Gilda’s Club Memphis
Mr. Cox frequently lectures on tax, business and estate planning topics for various organizations.