Dakota Beasley concentrates her practice in the area of real estate law.
She graduated from University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law where she served as President of the Student Bar Association. She simultaneously received her Master of Business Administration from the Fogelman College of Business at the University of Memphis. While in law school, she was a judicial extern for Judge Sheryl Lipman in the United States District Court for the Western District of Tennessee, and was an intern at FedEx Corporate on both the corporate integrity & compliance team, and the legal sales transactions & alliances team. She also was a graduate assistant at the FedEx Institute of Technology at the University of Memphis.
Prior to law school, Ms. Beasley graduated summa cum laude from Mississippi State University where she majored in Communications with a concentration in Public Relations. She also received minors in Spanish and Marketing.
Ms. Beasley is from Memphis and graduated from St. Mary’s Episcopal School.
- University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, J.D. (2020)
- University of Memphis Fogelman College of Business, MBA (2020)
- Mississippi State University, B.A., summa cum laude (2017)
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- Dean’s Distinguished Service Award, University of Memphis, 2020
- Bronze Pro Bono Award, University of Memphis, 2020
- President’s List, Mississippi State University, 2013, 2015, 2016
- Dean’s List, Mississippi State University, 2014
- CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women), Member
- Phi Kappa Phi Honors Society
- St. Mary’s Episcopal School Alumnae Association
- Mississippi State University Alumni Association
- University of Memphis Alumni Association