E. Carl Krausnick III
E. Carl Krausnick III concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial and residential real estate, secured lending, general business, corporate transactions and civil litigation. Mr. Krausnick works with a number of attorneys in the firm’s real estate practice area representing landowners, developers, entrepreneurs, franchise owners and other clients with their various real estate and business needs.
Mr. Krausnick is a Cabinet Member of the Memphis Area Legal Services Campaign for Equal Justice, Young Lawyers Committee.
He graduated from Washington and Lee University School of Law where he served on the Student Bar Association for three years, served as a member of the Student Affairs Committee and participated in Moot Court. He is currently President of the Washington and Lee University School of Law Alumni Association, Mid-South Chapter.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, J.D.
- Southern Methodist University, B.A., Philosophy
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- United States District Court for the Western District of Tennessee
- Student Bar Association Class President 1L, 2L, 3L.
- Co-President of the Memphis University School Emerging Leaders Executive Committee (2020-2022)
- Cabinet Member- Memphis Area Legal Services Campaign for Equal Justice, Young Lawyers Committee
- President- Washington & Lee University School of Law Alumni Association, Mid-South Chapter
- Assist with negotiations of leases and lease disputes for commercial landlords and tenants;
- Represent clients before municipal and county authorities regarding zoning, land use, variance and other matters;
- Represent clients in negotiating terms of franchise agreements and assisted local franchisees in the purchase of assets of prior franchisee;
- Assist business owners in the formation of business entities;
- Resolve issues listed in zoning compliance letters originated by local governmental authorities.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law Class of 2017 Speaker at Graduation Awards Ceremony.