G. Hite McLean, III
George Hite McLean, III concentrates his practice in the areas of civil and commercial litigation of all types, with an emphasis on family law and business law. Mr. McLean is licensed to practice in Tennessee and Mississippi.
• University of Memphis, Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, J.D.
• Christian Brothers University, M.B.A.
• University of Mississippi, B.A. (cum laude)
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi
The Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch
• Tennessee Bar Association
• Mississippi Bar Association
• Memphis Bar Association
• Member of the Board of Directors for Protect Our Aquifer
• Member of the Board of Directors for Beale Street Caravan
• Member of the Board of Directors for the Memphis Blues Society