Lynn A. Gardner
Lynn A. Gardner concentrates her practice in the areas of commercial and residential real estate and secured lending.
In her real estate practice, she represents individuals, corporations and financial institutions in connection with the acquisition, development, construction, leasing and financing of real property. In the secured lending area, Ms. Gardner has represented financial institutions in connection with the preparation of loan documents and the closing of loans secured by accounts receivable, inventory, equipment, contract rights, securities and other collateral.
Ms. Gardner is an approved attorney for Lawyers Title Insurance Corporation, First American Title Insurance Company, Chicago Title Insurance Company, Stewart Title Company and Security Title Company.
- University of Mississippi, B.A. degree, 1975
- University of Memphis, M.Ed. degree, 1979
- University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, J.D. degree, 1984
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- The Best Lawyers in America, Real Estate Law
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rated
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Memphis Bar Association
- Member, Memphis Chapter of CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women)
- Counsel to lead lender in $105 million credit facility to hedge-fund manager
- Counsel to Hampton Inn/Homewood Suites hotel franchisee with locations in multiple states
- Representation of real estate developer of Captain D’s restaurants in Tennessee and Missouri.
- Negotiate and close real estate transactions in multiple states for worldwide manufacturer of polystyrene beads
- Counsel to lender in $10 million credit facility to major real estate agency servicing the southeast region of the U.S.
- Representation of issuer of $24 million letter of credit to secure bond financing for the construction of a private school in Shelby County, Tennessee
- Negotiated and closed the acquisition by a regional non-profit agency of its headquarters in Memphis
- Provide residential closing services for lenders, buyers and sellers, handling over 100 transactions annually