Greer Bryant concentrates her practice in the area of real estate law.
She graduated cum laude from the University of Arkansas School of Law in Fayetteville, Arkansas, where she served as Community Service Chair for the Women’s Law Student Association, was an active member in the Board of Advocates, and competed on the school’s Student Trial Advocacy Competition team. While in law school, she spent a year as a student attorney for the Civil Litigation and Advocacy Clinic at the University of Arkansas School of Law. Ms. Bryant also studied International Law and International Advocacy and Dispute Resolution with professors at Downing College at the University of Cambridge on a summer study abroad in the United Kingdom. Before joining Glankler Brown, Ms. Bryant practiced general transactional law with an emphasis in real estate and estate planning in Jonesboro, Arkansas.
Prior to law school, Ms. Bryant graduated cum laude from Texas Christian University, where she double majored in Political Science and Strategic Communication.
Ms. Bryant grew up in the Memphis area and graduated from Hutchison School.
- University of Arkansas School of Law, J.D., cum laude (2021)
- Texas Christian University, B.S., cum laude (2018)
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- University of Arkansas School of Law Dean’s List Fall 2018, Fall 2019, Fall 2020, and Spring 2021
- Finalist in the William H. Sutton Barrister’s Union Trial Competition, Fall 2020
- Quarterfinalist in the Ben J. Altheimer Moot Court Competition, Spring 2020
- Memphis Bar Association
- Social Chair, Business Law Section, Memphis Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association