Richard J. Myers
Richard J. Myers concentrates his practice in the areas of litigation, real estate and public law and governmental relations.
Mr. Myers served as City Attorney for Oakland Tennessee [2001-2010, 2013-2017] and for Gallaway, Tennessee [2009-2013]. He served as Special Counsel for the City of Covington, Tennessee [2001-2018] and for the City of Memphis, Tennessee.
- Loma Linda University, BA degree, cum laude, 1986
- University of Chicago, MA degree, cum laude, 1989
- Cornell Law School, JD degree, 1992
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Tennessee
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
The Best Lawyers in America, Arbitration
- World Cataract Foundation, Member, Board of Directors
- University of Memphis College of Arts & Sciences, Member, Dean’s Advisory Board
- Memphis Bar Association, Member
- Theatre Memphis, Board of Directors