Steve H. McCleskey
Steven H. McCleskey concentrates his practice in the areas of individual estate planning, business succession planning for closely held family businesses and estate administration. He also works extensively in the areas of tax law, tax planning, tax litigation and business law, including mergers and acquisitions.
He is a designated ACCREDITED ESTATE PLANNER®, achieving a graduate level specialization in estate planning awarded by the National Association of Estate Planners and Councils to recognize professionals who meet the stringent requirements of experience, knowledge, education, reputation and character.
- Christian Brothers University, B.S. degree, summa cum laude, 1978
- Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law at the University of Memphis, J.D. degree 1981
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- The Best Lawyers in America
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rated
- American (Member, Taxation, Real Property, Probate Sections) Bar Association
- Tennessee (Member, Tax, Probate, Trust Law Sections) Bar Association
- Memphis Bar Association
- Estate Planning Council of Memphis
- Christian Brothers University, Member, Professional Advisory Council