William R. Bradley, Jr.
William R. Bradley, Jr.’s primary practice areas include intellectual property, maintenance and litigation, anti-trust counseling and litigation, business litigation, and construction litigation. Mr. Bradley has extensive experience in the procurement, maintenance and enforcement of trademarks and copyrights. He also has considerable experience in the defense and prosecution of trade secrets and right-of-publicity claims. In the corporate intellectual arena, Mr. Bradley has counseled clients extensively in the area of intellectual property, licensing and the evaluation of intellectual property rights in connection with corporate transactions.
In addition to his intellectual property practice, Mr. Bradley has extensive experience in a wide variety of commercial litigation matters, including anti-trust litigation and construction litigation. He currently serves as Chief Manager of the firm.
- University of Mississippi, B.B.A. degree, with honors, 1981
- University of Mississippi, J.D. degree, 1983
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- Glankler Brown Management Committee, Chief Manager
- MBQ Power Players, 2012, MBQ magazine
- Martindale Hubbell AV Rated
- Representation of Elvis Presley Estate and Frank Sinatra Estate in intellectual property enforcement actions
- Aggressive policing of trademark and domain name portfolios through litigation and negotiated agreements
- Procurement and maintenance of trademark portfolios for leading mid-south corporations
- Clearance of marks for various marketing campaigns and branding initiatives
- Successful prosecution of trade secret claim involving the medical implants field
- Successful defense of corporation in restraint-of-trade case
- University of Memphis Law Symposium, Elvis Presley and Intellectual Property Law, 2011
- Entertainment and Sports Industries Conference (10/11-12/ 2002)
- Making the Licensing and Merchandising Deal
- Information Technology Law Conference Seminar (10/11-12/2001)
- Forum on the Entertainment and Sports Industries
- Speaker at Tennessee Intellectual Property Association Annual Meeting 1999
- Speaker at 1999 Tennessee Bar Association regarding recent cases
- “Find it Free and Fast On the Net” (8/13/2004)
- “Technology Law in Tennessee: An Advanced Approach”(12/4/2003)