William T. Mays, Jr.
William T. Mays, Jr. concentrates his practice in the areas of taxation, business organizations, estate planning and business and commercial law transactions. He is listed in the Best Lawyers in America in corporate, mergers and acquisitions and securities law.
- University of Mississippi at Oxford, B.B.A. degree, magna cum laude, 1981
- Vanderbilt University School of Law, J.D. degree, 1984
- New York University School of Law, L.L.M in Taxation, 1985
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- The Best Lawyers in America (corporate law, tax law)
- MidSouth SuperLawyers (tax, business/corporate, estate planning & probate)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rated
- University of Mississippi alumni affairs
- Delta Waterfowl
- St. John’s Episcopal Church, Treasurer
- American (Section of Taxation, Subcommittees on Partnership and S Corporation) Bar Association
- Tennessee (Sections of Taxation, Probation and Trusts) Bar Association
- Shelby County and Memphis Bar Associations